With 99 percent of executives citing a need for more data-driven approaches and only 33 percent claiming success, pressure is mounting for HR teams to find scalable solutions to data-heavy challenges such as mapping large workforces to company objectives, assessing and attracting talent at scale, addressing diversity and inclusion initiatives, and predicting future workforce needs.
Vettd, the leader in deep learning for Human Capital Management, recently launched its latest eBook for enterprise HR leaders. Designed to help HR leaders understand and assess the current applications and challenges of AI within human capital management, “The Future of AI for HR in Five Truths” focuses on five areas today that will drive organizational transformation tomorrow.
The Future of AI for HR in 5 Truths addresses the following critical topics for HR, recruiting, and analytics teams:
- Identifying opportunities for AI and human collaboration
- Addressing ownership issues of data and AI models between enterprises and third party vendors
- Understanding the difference between augmentation and automation
- Avoiding data chaos through an integrated AI strategy
- Shifting from storing data to applying data to meet crucial business goals
If you’d like to learn how deep learning is transforming the Human Capital Management industry, contact Vettd today.
Schedule your free HCM AI assessment today with Vettd’s team of world-class team of engineers, data scientists, and HCM strategists.